Penang Green Hub
While many are struggling to make a living because of the pandemic, we are aware that many businesses across sectors have been affected – small and medium businesses are the most affected.
Upholding the kita jaga kita spirit, we are creating a platform for green businesses to create more opportunities and exposure through our website. For example, local eco businesses and stores will be listed on this platform so that we can direct the consumers to the right vendors that fit their demand.
What is it?
To serve as a one-stop online hub to unite and bring in ideas for the green sector in Penang. We hope to unite these green communities and help them grow stronger in Penang by providing support and publicity opportunities by PGC
Who Can Register?
Home and Living
Food and Packaging
Education and Workshops
- Reduce Waste/Do Not Use Single-Use Plastic Packaging
- Handmade/Upcycled Products
- Promote Energy Efficiency/Rainwater Harvesting
- Promote Circular Economy/Production of New Products with Recycled Materials
- Promote Bring Your Own Bag/Container
- Promote Zero Waste/Recycling/Composting Waste
- Promote Low Carbon Diet/Use Locally Sourced Ingredients
- Environmental Education/Center/Eco-Tourism
- Green Solutions/Thrift Store
What Do You Need To Know?
Biannual renewal will be required to ensure business or initiative continuity
A minimal fee of RM 50 will be charged upon renewal
Acknowledgement will be given
- Publicity on our social media
- Collaboration opportunity with more organisations