PGC x Kiehl’s Reward Program
Recycle to reduce waste with Kiehl’s and get extra rewards!
Welcoming Kiehl’s onboard as our new partner in the reward program!
Wash and dry your Kiehl’s bottles and send them off to recycle!
Exclusive for Penang Green Citizens member only!
Get an extra RM10 cash voucher and Kiehl’s eco-friendly tote bag when you accumulate 12 Kiehl’s bottles for recycling at their stores in Penang!
Kiehl’s store at Gurney Plaza and Queensbay Mall, Penang
1st August – while stocks last
Terms & Conditions
- Only the Penang Green Citizen cardholder is allowed to redeem the reward from Kiehl’s.
- Kiehl’s only accepts dry and clean empties for recycling purposes.
- This reward program is exclusive for Penang Green Citizens who pledged under Penang State’s Penang Green Citizenship program.
- Only green citizens who fulfill the recycling requirements will be entitled to the reward and invitation.
- Any incomplete pledging and registration will not be entertained by Penang Green Council or Kiehl’s.
- Data provided MUST be correct and will be protected by Penang Green Council.
- There is no restriction on how many rewards one can redeem, as long as it complies with the rules of Kiehl’s recycling initiative.
- The reward will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis. While stocks last.
- The reward system is digitalised to reduce waste.
- Penang Green Council & Kiehl’s reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
What is Penang Green Citizen program?
Pledge now OR update your personal details: