Penang Green Kindy Incentive
Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19, Penang Green Kindy Incentive will be carried out digitally in 2021 from registration, submission, audit to prize giving ceremony. All participated teachers and students are advised to follow strictly on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) from Malaysian Government and health authorities while carrying out any green programs in schools.
Under the sponsorship of Penang Development Corporation (PDC), Penang Green Kindy Incentive is an audit program for all preschools and licensed kindergartens in Penang. First 10 kindergartens or preschools that register will receive vouchers from KidsCEO Playland.
To foster the spirit of love for environment among kids.
To educate children on waste, water and energy conservation.
All preschools and licensed kindergartens in Penang
- Energy Saving
- Water Conservation
- Waste Management
- Cleanliness & Greening
Only applicants with the highest marks will be shortlisted. Audit will be carried out on the shortlisted applicants.
How to Join?
Complete the online questionnaire via registration below.
You will be notified via email if your kindergarten is selected. Selection is based on the highest marks.
An online audit will be arranged by PGC with the selected preschool/ kindergarten.
Certified kindergartens will be announced in PGC Facebook page in September 2021.
- Do prepare relevant supporting documents such as PowerPoint slides, video, photos and related documents based on the audit criteria.
- During the online audit, teacher can be the representatives to present their involvement and projects in this Penang Green Kindy program. However, the involvement of children in the online audit is highly welcomed.
- You may also present your ongoing environmental program or future plans.
Prize & Timeline
The top 10 registered preschools or kindergartens with the highest marks will be rewarded with incentives worth RM500 and a certificate.
- February : Opening of online registration
- May : Closing of online registration (31 May)
- June: Online audit
- September: Winner announcement
- November: Green Pinang Awards Presentation Ceremony (online)